Jul 7, 2017 - Jul 9, 2017
Friday, July 7th 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, July 8th 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Sunday, July 9th 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Early Bird Pricing of $400 per student through July 1st, $450 per student after July 1st. Price includes entire weekend, all sessions.
In this training we will cover:
- What Yin yoga is and how it differs from other styles of yoga;
- What the specific benefits of a Yin approach might be;
- Basic Yin yoga asanas;
- How these basic asanas might be modified to accommodate various students’ specific needs
- How to incorporate “yang” yoga counter-poses into a Yin sequence;
- Ways to teach a Yin yoga class effectively;
- What the benefits of being a Yin yoga teacher might be;
- And how to teach Yin yoga as a spiritual practice.
*Eligible for 20 CEUs with Yoga Alliance.