Good morning Sangha!
Is the worst of the pandemic behind us? Most people have a strong opinion about this. I have no idea, but I do know many yoga studios are opening back up. As a result, next week, I will begin teaching some in-person classes for the first time since mid-March starting on June 1st. I will include those on the schedule here next week, but for now, let’s focus on this week’s classes.
- 8:00p Yoga Nidra (free) – Facebook Live
- 8:00p Kirtan (free) – Facebook Live
- 4:45p Vinyasa – Nirvana Yoga
- 6:00p – Yin Yoga – Nirvana Yoga
- 10:30a Yin Yoga – Yoga Works
- 8:00p Dharma Talk / Group Discussion (free) – Facebook Live
As usual, I will be posting most of these sessions here after I am done streaming them, but do attend the live-stream if you can.
And please keep in mind that this is a tentative schedule and is subject to change without notice, usually due to unforeseen technical difficulties.
-Douglas Johnson E-RYT 500, YACEP