This is a Bhajan (devotional song) the various manifestations of the divine feminine.
Lakshmi represents abundance, Kali represents fierceness, Saraswati represents scholarship and music, and Durga representing the combination of the three aspects.
The words are:
- Maha Lakshmi Jay Jay Ma, Jay Jay Ma, Mahalakshmiye
- Mata Kali Jay Jay Ma, Jay Jay Ma, Matakaliye
- Saraswati Jay Jay Ma, Jay Jay Ma, Saraswatiye
- Mata Durga Jay Jay Ma, Jay Jay Ma, Matadurgaye
The rough translation is:
- Victory to the great Lakshmi
- Victory to the Mother Kali
- Victory to Saraswati
- Victory to the Mother Durga
To help me produce and post more videos like this, please consider either becoming a Patron on my Patreon page or making a one-time donation via Venmo or PayPal.
For more information about me and my teaching visit:
- Newsletter: www.mahapathayoga.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBHkiGKAhkYVXasdnC5ekrA/
- Instagram: douglas_hayward_johnson
Douglas Johnson E-RYT 500, YACEP